Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'cebux'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6082
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6082
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6083
Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'cebux'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6395
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6395
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6396
Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'cebux'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6537
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6537
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/cebux/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hwe_manage_business/manage_business_plugin.php on line 6538
Living In The Philippines
The Basic Expat Training Manual Now A Two Volume Set
Prepare, Plan, Arrive In Paradise
What Will This Manual Do For You?
- Prepare, Plan, Arrive In Paradise
- Reveal The Information You Need To Make The Move Happen
- Provide A Fair And Balanced View Of Living In The Philippines. Not Hype. I Tell You The Good And The Bad
- Arm You With Information To Help Keep You Out Of Trouble
- Help You Reduce The Cost To Start Living In The Philippines
- Guide You On Visa Requirements
- Make Visa Requirements Simple
- Comprehensive 250 Page Manual That Continues To Grow
- The Manual Has Been Updated More Than 10 Times
- Get All Future Updates At No Additional Cost
- Find Out Why You Should Move To The Philippines Or Why It Might Not Be Right For You.
Who Should Move To The Philippines?
- To Find The Woman Of Your Dreams! Yes YOU Can.
- To Drastically Cut Your Cost Of Living
- Start A New Fantastic Life
- If You Want To Spice Up A Dull Lonely Life
- You Wont Be Lonely Here
- To See Exciting New Places
- To Visit Or Live At Incredible Beach Resorts
Dear Future Expat Living In The Philippines,
I Love Living In The Philippines!
If I had the information in this comprehensive manual, I would have been in the Philippines a year before I actually made it here.
Once I got here, I found a beautiful angelic Filipina half my age that treats me like a king. I just wish I hadn’t wasted so much time before I made the move. Fear of the unknown was a major factor that caused my delays. I can remove that fear by giving you the facts! If I can do it, anyone can do it. Look below, see for yourself!
Questions This Manual Will Answer For You:
- How Do I Get A US Passport?
- Tips on Flirting in a New Land. It is Very Different Here.
- Is She Just After Money? Some Are. I Can Help With That Too.
- What Is The Cost of Living In The Philippines
- How Long Will I Be Able To Stay?
- Can I Own Property?
- Do I Need A Visa?
- How Hard Is It To Get A Visa — Hint It Is Easy
- Can I Get A Job?
- Can I Go To School?
- Can I Start A Business?
- How Do I Ship My Things?
- What Should I Bring With Me?
- How Do I Get My Money?
- What Is The Culture Of The Filipino
- How Much Money Do I Need To Live In The Philippines?
- Much More.
On The Filipina and Flirting
An Excerpt from Basic Expat Training
“…You see, Filipina might flirt with you but if they do, you need to show respect first.”
“….Now had I pounced on this opportunity, I can assure you they would have become immediately allusive, possibly even offended.”
Flirting is an art in any land. For me it is a hobby. Once I came to the Philippines, I had to refine my art and approach it in a whole new way. It took some time but this eBook will dramatically reduce your learning time and increase your success rate with the wonderful ladies of the Philippines.
Get The Basic Expat Training Manual Before
The Price Increase.
Some Common Questions Answered For You:
- How Much Does It Cost To Live In The Philippines?
- Can I Find A Good Woman In The Philippines?
- Is The Philippines Safe?
- Can I Own A Home In The Philippines?
- Do I Need A Visa Before I Visit The Philippines?
- How Long Can I Stay In the Philippines?
50, Not 172 but over 250 Pages of First Hand Knowledge from an Expat with Boots On the Ground
What Other Readers Have said:
What is included in The Basic Expat Training Manual?
Table of Contents
- Official Languages of the Philippines
- The Expatriate
- Passport and VISA
- Getting Your US Passport
- Non-immigrant Visa (The Easy Way To Live In The Philippines and How Long You Can Stay.)
- One Year Re-Entry Visa — Can I Stay for A Year?
- VISA RUN — Cutting Your Cost and When You Need to Do It.
- Balikbayan Privilege Or 1 Year Visa
- Quota Visa
- Immigrant Visa
- 13A Marriage Visa
- 13B Children
- 13C Subsequent Children
- 13D Women That Loose Citizenship
- 13E Returning From Abroad
- 13G Married To A Filipino That Lost Citizenship
- SRRV – Special Resident Retirement Visa — The Visa I Want
- SVEG – Business Visa
- Traveling With A Filipino
- What Should I Bring With Me
- Bringing Your Pet
- Do I Need Shots
- Which Shots Do I Need If I Get Them
- The Filipina
- The Wonderful Filipina
- Love in The Philippines
- The Filipina and Her Family (Supporting Her Family)
- Filipina Possessiveness and Jealousy
- Flirting and The Filipina – Relearning My Art
- Extortion Schemes
- Friendly Filipina
- School Girls Vs. College Girls (How to Tell The Difference)
- Fraud in Dating
- How To Spot A Scammer (Indicators of A Scammer)
- Married Filipina
- Police Setup
- Under-aged Girls (One Final Caution)
- Marriage and Divorce
- Property and Divorce : Who Gets What?
- Guam Divorce
- Cost of Living
- Food and Dining
- How Much Money Do I Need To Live in The Philippines
- Living In Cebu: Comparison Cost
- My Actual Budget
- Getting a Job
- Starting a Business In The Philippines (Industry to Avoid)
- Starting A Business In The Philippines
- Housing In The Philippines
- Land Ownership
- Renting A Home
- Staying In A Resort or Pension House
- International Schools
- Banking and Money
- Opening a Bank Account
- Getting Your Money While in The Philippines
- Federally Insured Deposits?
- Privacy in Banking
- Wealth Tied to Exchange Rate
- Your USA Income Taxes
- Public Transportation
- Shipping Your Stuff
- Balikbayan Boxes
- Container Shipping
- Mail Forwarding Service
- Safety and Terrorism
- Kultura Filipino (Filipino Culture)
- Philippines and Religion
- Filipino are polite and formal
- Filipino Friendship
- Mano Po (First Impressions Make them Powerful)
- Filipino and Family
- Toilet Training
- Philippine Weather
- Temperature and Humidity
- Two Seasons In The Philippines
- Checklist To Prepare For Your Move
- Final Words
- Immigration and Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Travel Requirements for Filipinos
- Balikbayan Privilege
- SVEG – Special Visa To Non-Immigrant Employment Generation
- 13A Permanent Resident (Marriage Visa)
- Section 13B (permanent resident for children)
- 13E Person Returning from Abroad
- 13G Married to A Filipino that lost their Citizenship
- Marriage Regulations — Requirements For Getting Married
- The Family Code
- Mail Order Brides — Illegal
- Land Holding and Ownership
- Location of Bureau Of Immigration Offices
- Travel Warnings
- Bureau of Immigration Extension Fees for Travelers on a Visitor Visa
- List And Locations of Philippine Embassies
- Immigration and Visas
|Bonus 1: A 2nd eBook For You|
How To Send Money To The Philippines
This 20 plus page eBook will help you learn how to get your pension or other income sent from your foreign bank account to the Philippines
Valued at $10 its included in your purchase of the Basic Expat Training Manual.
Living in the Philippines, I get asked two questions the most.
1. How do I get my paycheck once I’m in the Philippines
2. How much money will I need to live comfortably in the Philippines
The Basic Expat Training Manual covers and answers both of the questions. No hype, not sugar coated. No telling you want you want to hear but the truth. It is true that your income or nest egg will go much further in the Philippines.
|Bonus 2: $60 News Letter|
|You’ll also get a one year subscription to my news letter. “Expand Your Life — Retire Overseas.” In this newsletter, I cover current topics and some of the details of living in the Philippines, often the seeder side and the dangers that go along with it. More tips to keep you out of trouble and make your choice of living in the Philippines a happy one.|
|Bonus #3 Free Consultation|
|You get unlimited access to ask me all the questions about living in the Philippines. Now I don’t claim to have ALL the answers but I have a lot. You’ll find most of them covered in the eBook. I often get questions that require pure opinion and I give it. Please read the manual and if you have questions, I’d love to have them. Sometimes those questions provide me with additional ideas to add to the Basic Expat Training manual. Normally I charge $70 an hour for this service and you get it for free.|
|Bonus #4 Free Updates For Life|
|You’ll get access to every update I make to the eBook. I have averaged one update a month. Sometimes there are two or more, sometimes there are none.Usually there isn’t an update when I’m working on a large update as it takes longer to get it readyWhen originally released the manual was under 50 pages. Now it is over 200 and growing. I will keep this up to date and add more important content as time goes on. It is and will continue to be your all in one source for living in the Philippines.|
Get The Basic Expat Training Manual Before The Price Increase.
- Reduce The Time it Takes to Move or Visit the Philippines.
- Get your Mindset Right
- Reduce Your Culture Shock
- Arm yourself with the information
- Protect yourself from scams
- Get Updates of all Future Version (There have been three seven editions already)
- Bonus eBook How to Send Money to the Philippines a $10 value.
- Money back guarantee if you are unhappy with this eBook you have the option of returning it for a full refund within 180 days.
Get The Basic Expat Training Manual Before The Price Increase.
Immediate Download At ANY Hour
You do not need a Kindle or Other Like Reading Device
The Manual is Delivered in A Zipped File Containing in PDF Format and may be read with FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Money Back If Not Pleased If you are not happy with your purchase. Just delete my book and ask for a refund within 180 days. No Questions Asked.
The manual includes over 100 pages written by me. It also includes about 100 pages of Philippine laws and regulations that are included in the manual. Where possible, I include links back to appropriate websites. It is included so that you can read them when you don’t have an Internet connection. It is all very relevant and important information that you need to know. I also write my layman understandings about the laws but include the full law for your reference. I’m not a lawyer. I can’t give you legal advise. Seek legal advise for a lawyer where needed.
P.S. You will also be invited to join my newsletter at no extra cost. It is completely up to you though. It is not required and you can optout at any time.
P.S.S Remember lock in your price now. As I add more topics the price will increase. There has already been two price increases and there will be more. You will be entitled to download all future editions at the one time price you already paid.
P.S.S.S The manual is now its seventh edition. This is a living document. I have published more than 10 updates to this eBook since it was first released in August 2010! it is a living document and I will continue to add to it. You get all updates included in your purchase.
Immediate download after you purchase.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Call me at 503-616-3111 USA. You’ll get my Philippines Based Phone Number Upon Purchase.
Special Note: Two users using an iPad reported problems downloading the manual. If you run into problems, let me know and special arraignments will be made.
Product available only by download. If you are interested in investing in the production of a hard copy version please contact me.
14525 SW Millikan Way 88376
Beaverton, OR 97005-2343
Yes I do live in Bogo City Philippines this eBook will also show you how to keep a USA Address and access your mail without shipping it to the Philippines)
You really can start living in the Philippines and you’ll probably love it as much as I do.